On Wednesday, April 19th Mark Inglis, York Urbanist, will be holding a second public meeting at the:
Active Living Centre, Huntsville at 6:00 pm.
The key new elements for this presentation will be the following:
- After consideration of 10 locations in Huntsville, the selection of the Site for a new Multi-use recreation facility has been determined as the McCulley Robertson Recreation Park
- Site Planning criteria leading to a preferred location for a multi-use recreation facility within McCulley Robertson Park
- Suggested Timeline and Preliminary Business Plan
- The Results of the Stakeholders’ Meeting
- Next Steps will be discussed