October 18th to December 2nd, 2018
Learn to curl in a fun and encouraging environment!
- This innovative program is aimed at adults who are new to the sport of curling and have a desire to master the basic skills of the game. The 6-week program is led by well-trained instructors.
- Learn to curl in a structured, relaxed environment.
- 6 weeks of instruction by certified instructors.
- An optional Bonspiel to close out the instructional session will be offered on the final Thursday/Sunday.
- Equipment is available at the club for your use – no initial investment is required!
Curling 101 will prepare you to play with more experienced curlers.
If you decide to join a regular league at the completion of Curling 101, the cost of Curling 101 is credited toward your regular league dues for the current season.
For more details, and to register for Curling 101, download our Curling-101-Registration-2018/19
Convenor: Cathy Oakden